Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blowout!













The other day I was talking to my mom while I was feeding Kaylee. During the conversation Kaylee had quite the blowout. I didn't even realize it until I opened up her blanket and low and behold! So I had to quickly hang up so I could start the major cleaning job.

Well we have fun around here! Today Kaylee and I went to devotional together on campus. I really enjoy going to that every Tuesday. It seems that more and more the focus has been on Temple worship, which was the topic again today. It's funny that before Kaylee was born and it was so easy to go, we went but it didn't seem like such an urgent thing at times. Now that it's not as easy to just pick up and go with Jared like we used to I feel more of an urgency to do so. Well, I love the devotionals and talks from stake conference about the Temple. I'm sure we'll just keep hearing more and more about it as time continues on.

Here are some more pictures for fun. I can't help it. I really enjoy taking pictures of our cute little Kaylee bug, especially with Jared.

3 comments:

  1. She is a doll! Thanks for letting me come and hang out with you for a little while tonight. It was fun to catch up! Thanks for your fun posts! I love being able to keep in touch with people and this is a great way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry we ALL go through that with each child and at times it's hilarious and when they get older and start eating baby food it's not quite as hilarious but still kinda funny! I've had to toss a number of cute onesies and shirts just because I knew there was no way it would come out!! *ps did aunt debbie give you my little gift I sent with her? take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was snooping around on different blogs and ran across yours...I hope you don't mind me commenting...Anywho, I assume you are breastfeeding because that reminds me of the same blowouts my little one gives me and I am as well. They also have this wonderful yellowish/mustard color that never comes out of any clothing that they stain.....Anywho, cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete