Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I have taken Kaylee out in her stroller several times now. I miss taking walks so I'm going to start doing that more often. I had a dentist appointment early this morning so I tried to get her fed so she'd be a happy camper while I was away. I guess she didn't get enough to eat because Jared said that once I left she started screaming. He had to use our emergency stash of formula to keep her going. She took to that pretty well. I feel bad that I'm the only one that can feed her. I'm sure Jared must feel helpless sometimes when I'm not around and she starts feeling hungry. When she wants food she wants food! But if she's fed she's the most content little thing. So I felt bad more for Jared than for Kaylee. I tried to feed her until she was full but she keeps falling asleep on me and then waking up later wanting the rest of her meal. Oh the joys...But we love her and think she is the most beautiful little thing. I took her to her checkup. She is healthy and well and now weighs 8 lbs. 14 oz. She made a nice wet mess on the scales just after the nurse finished weighing her. When the diaper is off...well, that's just asking for trouble.
I am really grateful to still be in school, even though it takes a lot more preparation to get out of the house on time. I have to not only get myself ready but make sure that Kaylee is fed and changed before I go, so obviously getting out of the house to go anywhere now takes more time. Being in school, even though it's only two classes, gives me something to get out of the house for and things to learn and do. I love being up here at school. I really wish I could be a student forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment