Sunday, March 15, 2009


Happy Sabbath!
These are some of the comings and goings around here these days. Kaylee has a blowout at least once a day, usually in the mornings. It's something I just expect now. It's a good thing dirty diapers don't really bother us.

The sun has been out the last few days and it's been so beautiful that I couldn't bear to be stuck inside for very long so I bundle Kaylee up and we go for a walk for about an hour. She enjoys it, or at least it puts her to sleep very quickly. The other day we walked up around the Rexburg temple. I have a neighbor who has a little one year old boy. She invited me to go walking with her on Wednesday and Friday so Kaylee and I did that. We walked all over campus pushing our little strollers, talking about cooking and exchanging recipes, school, classes, home life, etc....Yep, I am definitely in a new stage of life. I am so grateful that life changes. I love the new adventures and challenges. Sometimes it's really hard to change and move on because we want to cling on to what we're comfortable with, but it is so good for us. It provides incredible opportunities to learn and improve who we are. I love every stage I've been through...with all the the ups and downs that came...So here I am learning to adapt and enjoy this new stage of motherhood.
On Friday one of my most favorite companions, Sister Abigail Cannon, came to visit me. I haven't seen many people from my mission so this was a wonderful treat. We spent many hours reminiscing about mission memories and talking about our lives now. She was a perfect companion for me at the time I served with her. I just adore her and am so thankful that Heavenly Father put me with her when He did. Serving a mission was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life!

1 comment:

  1. We had several outfits that we had to just toss because the stains from blowouts were so bad. I will never forget the worst one ever was Mason's first Christmas! Yuk! Good thing babies are SOOO worth it! Kaylee is a doll. Did I tell you that is my sister's name? As much as I sometimes miss things in other stages of life, nothing can replace the awesomeness of being a mommy! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete