Thursday, April 2, 2009

More comings and goings in the Cook home

We are very happy and well this week...just enjoying the snow that seems to keep falling in Rexburg, Idaho and getting ready for yet another semester to end. I do love it here so much. We are down to our last year at this place. I know that seems like a while, but I know that it's not and so I am trying to take advantage of every single opportunity that I can while we're still here. Kaylee and I go to the weekly Tuesday devotionals, I have my health psychology and D&C class, Jared's working full time for another two weeks and then it's back to full-time school and work for him, and I also take Kaylee out for walks all the time along with the neighbors. I've been learning more about cooking and trying different recipes, and I'm going with my neighbor to be apart of the BYU-I garden for the married students. I have always wanted a garden so that I could grow some of my own fresh food. I guess I'll let you know how that goes.
I'll have to post some pictures from Kaylee's baby blessing this last Sunday. It was wonderful to spend a little bit of time with Jared's family and then have my family come up also. I'm glad my family decided to stay a day longer due to bad weather. It just gave us more time together.

1 comment:

  1. What is this Garden thing?? Has it already happened? I would like to know more. :)

    ReplyDelete