Friday, April 24, 2009

Moonlight Serenade


This last weekend Jared, Kaylee and I went with Grandma Bird down to Utah to be with my family and go to Moonlight Serenade that Davis High school puts on every year. This was Jason's last year in the Jazz band so of course we had to go. It was a big, exciting thing for me when I was in high school. I always looked forward to being a waitress. Thur-Sat nights the Jazz band plays, there are singers, jazz dancers, and the whole cafeteria is transformed to fit the mood.





We had a beautiful stake dinner with amazing rolls and cheesecake, among other things. I always love going! So we all dressed up and had a great time. I tried to convince Jared quite a long time before hand that we WERE going to dance (it scares him but I love it). He made me laugh when we were out dancing. During one really fast jazz song with people dancing like crazy (the polka, I think), we were around the edges starting to dance and he grabbed me and said "oh, this is scary...just hold me," as he was laughing. It just made me laugh too. I love my family so much. What a fantastic weekend we had.



No comments:

Post a Comment