Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yesterday we celebrated Jared's 28th birthday. We decorated, made a cheesecake-cookie-chocolate type cake, went to Olive Garden (his favorite), talked to family, and then opened presents.

At Olive Garden...
Kaylee was less than thrilled, but she did like the "du-raw" (straw).
This is what our days consist of as of late...so far not too bad. She makes it in the potty about twice a day and then twice on the floor. Odds are at 50/50 which...we're working on.

This is how my baby sleeps. It makes me nervous. She won't fall asleep without pulling something over her face. Sometimes I go in her room and she's pulled the bassinet blanket thing even more over her face and pulled another blanket clear on top of herself so that when I go in and check on her I can't see a single part of her body.


My little girls...it's so fun to be a mom of two girls!
Mother's day flowers. It's a shame they won't last forever. In fact, they're almost dead right now.
Kaylee loves to help me clean.
Kaylee is now in a toddler bed, oh and sometimes her crib if she doesn't stay in her bed the first time. The other night I went into her room before I went to sleep and this is what I found:

Making strawberry jam!
We took a boat ride down the San Antonio riverwalk.

and last but not least, bath time after swimming with dad.


7 comments:

  1. So much fun! What a cute little family you are. Your girls are so cute and seem like such happy little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday to Jared. Your girls are adroable and good luck with the potty training! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it seems like our lives are so similar! Good Luck with the potty training....just don't give up, it will get better! By the way your girls ADORABLE! Hope all is going well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on potty training Nattie right now too...lots of fun :) My Camille use to always have to have a blanket on her face to sleep as a baby too...what weirdies! Love looking at all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Your family is darling. Carter did the same thing with sleeping when he was a baby... he always had something over his face and was on his belly. I always worried about him. You'll have to share your recipe for strawberry jam. I love homemade jam but not sure if I could pull off making anything good. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen! I just read your last three posts (it took a while:). I loved reading about what you've been up to! I wish you lived out here! We could have fun together. I love all your crafty/food making stuff. I just wish Hyrum was more into making food with me. And are you going to share your samoa cupcakes recipe? Those looked amazing! Good luck with potty training, share your tips! Cute cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fun. Sometimes I pull things over the top half of my face when I'm sleeping as well, but I would be nervous too if a baby was doing it.

    ReplyDelete