Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Confessions

My mom and Aunt Debi gave me a bunch of candy when I was in the hospital in lots of pain, just waiting for the epidural. My mom also brought over a bunch of chocolate from England that a friend had brought over. So we have a bunch of goodies in our apartment. I decided to stash it away somewhere where it wouldn't be looking at me all the time so I wouldn't eat it too quickly. I put it in our crock pot underneath our shelves. Well last night before FHE Jared started laughing and made his confession. I guess he decided it would be really funny to open up most of the candy and take a bite out of each and then put it back and see if I would notice. I didn't, much to his dismay, I'm sure. I put it out of sight and there it stayed! What can I do to get him back?

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous baby! I'm glad everything is good for you! It's nice to see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete